Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Belated May Day!

I was lucky enough to participate in Artsy Mama's May Baskett swap and Kari couldn't have partnered me up better. I was partnered with the fabulous Susan. It was quite interesting since Susan and I had so many similarities in likes and dislikes I felt like I was building myself a basket almost.
Here is the basket that I sent Susan, i filled it to the rim with supplies for jewelry making since Susan too remakes vintage jewelry!
Susan made me the most loveliest basket and I love how she used a vintage sewing box in my favorite color of blue! Lola thought it was super cool, you can see her in the corner trying to figure it out!

Susan put everything together so nicely and I am so honored to recieve some of her art work and such a lovely basket and also to meet a new friend that is get this, local!

The rest of the fabulous stash inside the box, she filled it to the rim!

Susan totally spoiled Lola with gourmet doggy treats and Lola was in love with them. She especially like the dog boned shaped one that looked like it had frosting, she licked it like an iced cookie and I know she just loved them! Susan thank you so much for such a fabulous basket Lola and I both appreciated all of the goodies! A Special thanks to Kari for hosting this swap and for doing such a fabulous job pairing the partners together!

2 comments:

Kateyed said...

This is so much fun, Renee. I came today to help me "link" because I was writing a blog entry on your basket. Come and see. I don't feel I ever thanked you enough for the incredible basket of goodies. I am so glad I finally got it photographed because now I can just DIG IN!!! I can't believe all the jewelry things you gave me...you are sooooo generous!
Hope we get to meet soon. I was so sad that I didn't get to meet you. Go look and see what Kat said about you...
Big hugs,
Suz

Kateyed said...

OK...I will keep writing here! I hope you keep going your blog...you had almost 2,000 followers. I have never heard of such a thing.

I got some of the treats for Sophie and Harvey, too. Not all the fancy ones but the little biscuits and they went wild for them. I dole them out carefully. But really, Renee, they were nuts about the ones you cave them. Just crazy. And what are they?

I have to ask...are you part Scandanavian?

Hugs,
Suz