Sunday, February 10, 2008

MIA

I have been missing in action lately. I have been busting my but trying to set up some new boutiques this year, uploading to Etsy, just plain busy. So I apologize for the missing part I have a ton to share with you guys. I have decided to open another Etsy shop you can check it out. It's still vintage recreations, but at another listing, Vintage Nouveau Design. I have been thinking about it for awhile now and decided to just jump on it. this site will be hosting all of my jewelry. The old site will host all of the vintage findings, flowers, cabs, & other vintage stuff. It was just getting way to unorganized and I couldn't take it anymore.

Other than that I was off to the dentist last week and sometimes I just do not know what possesses me to schedule everything in one afternoon. I always feel like a truck hit my face and then I am such a crab for the rest of the week. Oh well, less time to take off from work to go to the dentist I guess. So my mouth still hurts a little but I am way less crabbier.

Anyways here are some pics of some of the jewelry I just loaded last week.
We have these classic Black Rose Bobby Pins

Next we have a new favorite of mine, the Vintage Daisy Chain bracelet, made from a vintage bracelet and vintage cabs.

These are super fun and sure do scream spring,Gold Floral Wonder Earrings.

Plus this gorgeous Vintage Amber ring.

Last but not least we have the classic Rhinestone Glamour Bobby Pins.

Plus a slew of new Bobby Pins and other items, now remember all of these items are one of a kind or limited edition so check them out. Also I will slowly be adding new items as I can. Until Then!

No comments: