Thursday, June 12, 2008

20 Questions!!!!


Let's Get to Know Each Other And Play 20 Questions!


1. What is your favorite Summer Drink(s)? I love pink lemonade, it just yells summer!

2. What is your favorite Summer Activity? I love water and reading and fireworks and all of the art festivals

3. If you could spend a lazy afternoon reading, what would be in your hands? oh that is a tough one i seem to go through authors like some women go through shoes. Right now i am catching up on Tess Gerison ? i think i speeled that wrong, but I love murder mystery romance.

4. What is your favorite type of craft/art medium? Repurpose right now with jewlery :)

5. What is one art/craft supply you absolutely have been dying to have or try? Not sure I think I have at one time or another tried them all.

6. What are your favorite colors in our 'rainbow sherbet' theme? Pink, lime green, yellow, orange, aqua (or blue) Aqua's and Blues

7. What is your favorite sweet treat? Anything Chocolate

8. Are there any craft or art supplies you would NOT be interested in receiving? Nothing Mosiac, tried that one and still haven't finished it.

9. What is your favorite song today? Say by john Mayer

10. How do you 'pamper' yourself during the hot summer days? Paint the old toenails and let the hair go semi curly!

11. Do you have any kidlets or pets? just a dg named Lola

12. What is your best potluck dish for summer get togethers? Not a clue what it is called but it has apples and snickers and cool whip

13. If you could take a summer vacation anywhere, where would it be? i would love to go to the East coast and have a lobster bake!

14. Describe your decorating style. Does that say anything about your personality? i am so ecclectic, right now I am doing 50's or at least trying.

15. What are your initials? RK

16. Why do you like to join swaps? I love swaps and meeting new people plus who doesn't love getting something in the mail!

17. You have 25 dollars to spend just on you for a little treat. What do you buy? ((you can list more than one thing) probably costume jewelry or whatever catches my fancy at the thrift store like a pretty box or jewelry box.


18. What's one craft supply or art supply you absolutely can not live without? Glitter it just makes your day so sparkly

19. Who's the last person you hugged? Lola right when i got home!

20. What's your favorite number and why? 8 not sure why but it is!

2 comments:

Simply Organized 4 Life & Koaching by Kimberly said...

Hey Renee - great answers. I feel like I know you better already. I am going to print them out and keep them in my purse for when I find a particular cute item. Just a warning, I tend to not follow directions too well on the $20.00 part, as I like to fill a box and generally just fill it no matter the cost. Be prepared. Also, we need to swap addresses soon. I'd like to get the mailing label ready, etc. My email is kimzson@powerc.net in case you don't have it.
Your swap buddy,
Kimberly

Simply Organized 4 Life & Koaching by Kimberly said...

Hi Renee,

It's me, your blog buddy again. I'm getting ready to mail your box out because, well, I literally cannot stuff anything else in there. I had SO much fun on Weds. and Thurs. at the thrift store. WOO HOO! I'm glad we decided to do it this way. I should get it in the mail either Monday or Tuesday, so look out for the mail person.
Creatively,
Kimberly