There is a cool event coming up this Thursday at the Minnesota History Center called RetroRama, you can even dress up in your 50's attire and see a 50's inspired fashion show by local designers. This event sounds like a blast and tickets are only $15.
Here is some more info or check out their website;
Join the fun at RetroRama!
May 15 * 7 to 11 p.m.
Minnesota History Center
▪ 1950s fashion show by Anna Lee, Eclecticoiffeur and local designers (Laura Fulk, Anna Lee, Calpurnia Peach, Kerri Riley and Rebecca Yaker).
▪ Cocktail & cooking demos with Nick Kosevich of Town Talk Diner
▪ Shopping boutique by Swank Retro & Via's Vintage
▪ bingo with celebrity callers & great prizes
▪ Vintage furnishings & fashions on display
▪ Music by Lucy Michelle & the Velvet Lapelles and DJ Jake Rudh
▪ Plus 1950 60s photo exhibit, "Suburban World: The Norling Photos", with author Brad Zellar signing his accompanying book.
Sounds like fun doesn't especially come dressed in vintage, a great way for us to dig through our stash and show it off! Until Then!