Monday, March 19, 2007

I'm Going to be a SwapBuddy




I am so excited, I have heard about these and have always wanted to join in so I thought what the heck, I should just stop being a chicken. So I am doing the SPRING FLING SWAP from the wonderful blog of of Sweet Goodness Swaps!

Can you believe it a blog for swapping. Plus it sounds like they will be doing other swaps throughout the year. This is just the coolest blog ever!

If your interested in joining they are accepting sign ups until March 26. I am so excited the theme is spring with Pink and green, I can't wait to find out who my swap buddy is. This is just so exciting I am ready to swap, swap away.

2 comments:

Sarah and Jack said...

Welcome to the addictive world of blogging AND swapping!

Rebecca said...

Welcome and thank you for signing up! This is going to be one heck of a swap! Oh and your Lola is TOO cute!