Saturday, March 24, 2007

New Blinging Rings

So I realized I have yet to show off some of my jewelry, so I thought I would show some of my new rings that I am so excited about. They are kind of blingy but so in a good way. Well here check them out for yourself.



These are what I am calling my star rings. Now for a more classic approach we have these and they have matching bobbie pins two.



How can a girl go wrong, classic glamour with this one, as you can tell I have yet to name this one, perhaps the classic beauty. Now remember photography isn't exactly my cup of tea so please bare with me, I just wanted to get these up so you guys could see them. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, here in Minnesota we hit almost 70 degrees this weekend so it has been beautiful. I am so antsy for spring and for some flowers and growth, hopefully it is coming soon. I definately have spring fever.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Wow! Love the blingy rings! Now do you sell them at stores or where do you peddle your wares? Curious minds wanna know (hey and may wanna buy!). :)

lucy

Renee said...

As of now I am trying to set up an etsy shop, and I am working up the courage to appraoch stores. I am such a chicken about that.
Otherwise I have been doing the art fairs, last year was my first year.
Otherwise people just email me and we work it that way. Thanks for asking though. Your the best!