So I am participating in the Sweet Goodness Swaps coming up and we are all answering some questions to help our partners out so here goes;
1. Favorite Color: Blue
2. Chocolate Lover?
I love chocolate milk, but I am actually lactose intolerant so most of the time none of the above.
3. What is your favorite craft hobby?
I am into alot of stuff, love making jewelry, and currently I am trying to get more into desert baking and decorating.
4. What is a craft/art hobby that you would like to start?
That would fall into the cake decorating category other than that i love the chipboard glitter letters but mainly I have been way to busy with work lately to do anything new.
5. What craft do you NOT have an interest in or just not great in ( so your partner dozen’t send something you wouldn’t use)?
Hmm that is a tough one I usually try anything once, I guess I am over the scrapbooking for right now, just to many other things started and not finished. Although I do have a box of photos and a couple of books ready to start just haven't had time lately.
6. Do you have any allergies? Just cats.
7.What’s your favorite part of Halloween? Decorating, candy eating, costumes, or something else?
I love Halloween the decorating the costumes and especially the eating candy part. It is such a fun holiday dressing up as anything you want I love it.
8. Do you decorate for Thanksgiving/Fall?
Not so much mostly just Halloween and into Christmas after Thanksgiving.
9. December Holidays--Love Christmas, just love it, I love to turn the House into a winter wonder land. Also I'm half Ukrainian and I get two Christmases, no who isn't jealous?
10. Do you have any children, if so what are their ages, boys/girls?
I personally do not have any biological children, my OH has a daughter that is in fourth grade.
11. Do you have any pets, if so what kind?
I have a dog named Lola, love her to bits and pieces, she is little and super sweet. We also have a bird, named lucky. my niece named it.
12. Are you a reader? If so, what type of books do you like?
Love to read, I love mystery's, and how to books, I love books with great photogrpahy I love history books, costume jewelry books, really any books that have to do with jewelry and history.
13. Are you celebrating a birthday or anniversary in October, November, or December?
My birthday is coming up in October, yeah I just love birthdays and it is time to drag out my tiara. It is Oct. 8th
14. Do you collect anything? If so what type of things do you collect?
Oh my goodness I collect alot of stuff, currently I am collecting jewelry, craft books from the 50's, hankies, craft items, jewelry boxes, and mirror and brush sets. Anything that just pops out as unique and special. Plus I am hoping to make my living room into a 50's glamour area, haven't started yet but I have found a couple of fun things to add in.
15. What type of things do you like to cook?
Well with the weather changing i love to cook when I have the time, old school big meals and deserts, something about the Fall makes me want to go desert crazy.
16. What is your favorite scent? Apple i just love the smell of Fall apples. Absolutely hate the smell of Licorice or olives. Horrible child hood memories :)
17. What’s your favorite song?
I don't have one favorite song, i am very eclectic when it comes to music, so I am waiting very impatiently for Matchbox 20's new Cd coming out this October. Love Amy Whinehouse, old 50's music, classical. It really depends on the mood I am in.
18. What’s the last movie you went to see at the movie theater?
At the theater, hmm I honestly can't remember i think the last time I was at a theater was three years ago. I can't stand the prices of them and I can't sit still long enough for a movie. i am so a renter.
19. What’s your favorite Candy?
Chocolate! Anything Chocolate, not so much dark, but love milk chocolate, which it figures since dark is healthier.
20. Tea or Coffee or other?
Either, but in the fall I love coffee especially with Caribou's Ho Ho mocha, I can't wait for that to come out!
Hope you guys enjoyed these answers and all had a wonderful weekend.