Saturday, September 15, 2007

Yes the Weekend is Here

Oh I am so glad that the weekend is here. Getting ready for my show I was making jewelry in all of my spare moments and now I am exhausted. Trying to busy myself with things around the house that need to be done, and just trying to relax and unwind as much as I can.
Anyways I wanted to show you a couple new items and yes they are at Vintage Recreations.




Other than that, I feel like I showed keep pushing myself and making things for the next show but I am having a hard time locking myself in my studio. Which I should take some pictures of it was a complete disaster and then a day before the show I decided still not quite sure why at that moment I needed to clean my studio, so I cleaned, I still need to organize the shelves but I parted with some things I no longer need. Going to the beloved thrift store in town and I feel so much better. Plus I have been catching up on my reading, does anyone else read Kay Hooper? I just adore her books, in fact I have read four of them last week. I jsut can't put a good book down sometimes and then all of a sudden it would be the middle of the night and and I would be just to the end of the book, finally on Thursday I jsut decided to cheat and flipped to the back of the book to find out who the murder was. Just so I could go to bed, I know cheating but it was midnight and I had to work on friday. I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the weekend.

1 comment:

Joyce at Salisburys Corner said...

oooo love that new jewellry will have to go shopping :D