Monday, July 23, 2007

Another swap off to the Post Office

Well I just finished up with my Summer Bucket full of Sunshine swap, and I must say everyon that has posted picture did a fabulous job. Thanks so much to LUCY, LEIGH ANN, and REBECCA at Sweet Goodnes Swaps. They are just the best hostesses!

Well I thought I would share some pics, AMY here is your warning look away missy!


Last but not least is the container I made with the stunning Martha Stewart paper line. I was so unsure of what to make, this time around so I hope Amy likes it.

Now off to finish up the next swap the Cupcakke Swap over at
Little Bluebirds DairiesLittle , I just love cupcakes, don't you?

6 comments:

Sugar Bear said...

Renee,
I just love those boxes! Looks like a fun swap.
Karla

Joyce at Salisburys Corner said...

I love that box- its gorgeous! And what beautiful swaps you do, are you at swap-bot too?

Anonymous said...

She'll love it :)

CG said...

What cute boxes!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the recipe. I am excited to try it. This summer has been so busy and hot, I have not had the motivation to be in my kitchen much. Your recipe will offer some inspiration.

Jennifer B. said...

Wow. Your blog is fantastic! This is late, but thanks so much for remembering me on my birthday--you are too kind. I loved my good mail! =)