Saturday, July 21, 2007

Matha Stewart on Sale

Oh my goodness, I just had to share this with you guys, the Martha Stewart fourth of July stuff and some of her other stuff is on sale at Michaels right now. I got a ton of stuff for 50-75 percent off. What a steal, I have already been to two different Michaels and hopefully onto two more by tommorow. I am a total psycho for clearance items. I'm talking matchbox craft sets for $2, glittered stickers for $2 dollars the pack of fourth of July glitter for $4.99, and there are flower stickers with the faux blooms for $2, all sorts of stuff that I think was more the summer craft theme. So hurry up and head on out. I'll shre a picture of m stash with you later. Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend, until next time!

1 comment:

CG said...

Thanks for the heads up. I'm probably too late but I'll go tomorrow and see if anything is still on sale.