Monday, May 21, 2007

Vintage Fabric Just In!

Hi guys I have updated my store and have added a few more things I wanted to share with you. Check them out;

isn't this one a beauty it is one of my favorites with the pink stripes and the vintage yellow flowers.

What about this one, sorry the photo does not do this one justice. a friend of mine said that it is calle Swiss Dots, it's semi sheer with raised white dots, it is jsut precious!

This one just screams vintage but is still super lovely in it's own.

This white and red floral print is beautiful just look at the weave. it is also semi sheer and you can see the second layer in the photo is truly an elegant fabric.

Last but not least is this one another semi sheer fabric with beautiful blue and turquoise flowers. so if any of you are in some need for some vintage fabric head on over to my shop. I also added some more adorable bobbie pins that I will post about tommorow, don't want to photo overload you guys all in one day! Until then!

No comments: