Tuesday, May 1, 2007

GOOD MAIL

I recently came across the idea of GOOD MAIL, courtesy of Christy . Now remember I am new to blogging so if you have heard of this before try not to roll yours eyes and think newbie. It's the idea of sending someone something, anything nice in the mail. I don't know about you, but I love getting the mail, most days I don't always like all of the bills, but every once in awhile you get something that can completely brighten your day. So go check out Christy's blog she is growing a list of Good Mailers, and also check out the Good Mail Blog. To discover what is good mail? Just in case I was a tad spastic in trying to explain it to you myself sometimes I just get so excited!
Now stop over to Annie's Blog, she is starting the address book of the good mailers and she is super nice, so go check her out.

I told you this was just the coolest, I hope you enjoyed this little secret as much as I have. If you would like to start recieving some good mail send me an email with your address.

No comments: