Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Golfing Diva

Well guys today is the day, I start my golfing lessons! I am so excited I can't wait, my OH, that's other half for those of you who don't know my wacky terminolgy, got me the coolest periwinkle blue drivers and lessons for Christmas. It was actaully a whole set but the only pretty colored ones are the drivers. So they are my favorite, out of the whole bag of them. So I will let you know tommorow how it goes tommorow.
I was going to the driving range and doing really well, and then the last time I went I almost hit a couple of people with the ball, let's just say I was slicing the ball so hard it was coming at other people up on the driving range. Oops! Although the one guy I almost hit was stairing at my chest before I almost nailed him, so personally I think he deserved it. Personally thinking back, I find it hilarous, although OH might never go to the driving range and stand next to me again.
Until Later, wish me luck I feel like I am going to need it tonight!

8 comments:

Boxwood Cottage said...

You are a busy woman Renee, so many swaps and now even golfing! Good luck with it! Btw what is that Summer Cottage Garden swap about? I have missed out on that I fear?
Hugs Carol xox

Merci-Notes said...

Golf!!! You are the third female in 1 1/2 weeks that want to learn to play golf! Am I missing something??? Nope, so far I do not want to chase a ball around And also definatley hit someone! Hey do they sell gofers insurance! heheh Be careful Renee. you do not want to get hit!!! whew, that would not be good!
I know you will have agreat time out there!
With Kindness,
Mary

Sugar Bear said...

Good Luck Renee! I've always wanted to learn how to golf and even looked into lessons a few years ago but never got around to it. I'll have to live through you! I finished your crown today and hope to mail it out tomorrow or Friday.
Karla

Design.by.Kina said...

LOL!!! Good luck with the lessons...

And- what a cute blog!

thevintageboquet said...

Hello Renee..
I hope your golfing went well..and I hope the balls went in the right direction for you..ha..
Thanks for the response to my blog..I love vintage re-creations..are you a jeweler or a crafter? Anyway..all of it is fun, fun...enjoy
Deb

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Good for you! I should have learned the game myself, my husband is in the biz, and I have never played once! I've ridden in a lot of golf carts, though. I like to take photos of the courses and do watercolors of them, they can be such pretty places. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I think you may need a glass of sweet tea after spending the day chasing balls.
I always do!

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

Golf sounds great-really fun and a bit different!!! Hope you enjoy it!! Let us know how it goes!