Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day



I am one lucky girl, I have the best dad in the world. I was blessed with this guy as a dad and not only for his good looks! He is constantly encouraging me with all of my artistic endeavors, helping me in any way that he can. When I first started with Vintage Recretions, my dad surprised me with an Easy Up Tent. That is just the kind of guy he is, I offered to pay him back for it and he told me it was his way of investing in my business. Even when we found out that the tent doesn't fit in my little car, it's a two door, he has showed up and helped me every show I have, transporting my tent and anything else I can't fit in my car. No matter how early in the morning set up is. Plus he is such a gentleman by helping thers with their tents. He always puts his kids first and has always been there for me, when I am upset, with a flat tire, or any crisis i have. I know I can always count on him to be there even with a sarcastic comment and a smile.

I just want to give a thanks to my dad. Dad you are the greatest and I am so lucky to have you and thank you for everything I wouldn't be the women I am today without you. I can't even thank you enough, geesh I am getting teary eyed, your the best, and I hope I tell you that enough. I love you and thanks for being the best dad, I am so truly blessed to have you in my life!

1 comment:

Dede Warren said...

You are a lucky girl indeed. You two look fabulous and you are absolutley darling!