Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I Am So The Queen


Isn't this just the loveliest tiara that you have ever seen? I am so lucky that Karla was my partner. Plus mine came and I am still putting hers together, a little bit of glitter and a little bit of glue. Well anyways, I just wanted to show off this beauty that Karla made, I feel like such a queen I will be wearing this now when I clean.

In other blogging news I finally won on some one's blog, yeah for me, and thanks to Mary Ann, I won some pages from her collection to collage with, right now though I am pouring over them trying to merge them into my brain. Way to much fun, plus did I tell you that I won! so head on over and check out her blog she is hilarious and is currently on summer break. Oh and I will add a picture tomorrow, it's golf night again ladies!

Last not here is some new fun stuff that is in the good old Etsy Store so please check it out, I have been busy trying to make some fun new craft packs, and clearing out some of my antiques, I really need to stop collecting dishes. Either that or get a bigger kitchen! Now that sounds like a plan.

I call this one the Chill into Summer Craft Kit, original huh, anyways it is filled with a ton of vintage goodies.

This one is the Vintage Adult Goody Bag, remember getting these at birthday parties well here is the adult crafty version.
Next we have some pretty vintage dishes. I have a thing for these gold foil plates,and I really need to clear out some of the collection so here is the first one to go. Please only loving families apply!


Well that is all for now have a spiffy Tuesday!

4 comments:

Sugar Bear said...

Hi Renee!
I'm so glad you got your tiara and that you love it! It was a lot of fun making it for you!
Karla

OhSoVintage said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I've enjoyed finding yours now too!

Very Mary said...

Loving the tiara! And that adult goodie bag - yum! As if I needed more stuff, but I almost bought one. And then I reminded myself that I have more stuff than any one human could use in the course of a lifetime. And I stopped. But wow they're fun! So, if all my stuff gets burned up in a random lightning strike fire or something, well, then I'll DEFINITELY buy one.

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Doesn't Karla make pretty things? She was one of my first Blog Friends and I love her site. What a lovely tiara she has for you.