Friday, December 28, 2007

I want this so bad


Well I recieved the lucky task at work to research cameras and to help pick out one for the marketing department. What did we end up getting well drum roll please. We got teh Canon XTI with a macro lens. It is a beauty and I want one for myself. The camera is so smooth and I am in love with it. I think I will stay at work much later than normal. We got to set up a mini photography studio with a light tent and everything.

Now I have been researching this stuff for awhile for Vintage Recreations and I am loving what this camera can do, especially the macro lens, so perfect with jewelry! So I might need to go to work on the weekends and start photographing some of my stuff. I repeat I love love this camera. In fact my boss keeps teasing me about never leaving work because of it, but she too is in love with this thing.

It is all I can do not to run to the store and add this baby on my credit card. I am thinking resbonsibly though, trying to pay off debt not aquire it. But it is so hard, I am ready to confiscate the one from work.

Do I not have the best job or what!

Hope you all are having a great week. Until then!

No comments: