Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone had a very lovely holiday these last few days. I did, we host my side of the family on Christmas eve and OH's side on Christmas Morning. Boy I am exhausted, it was so much fun, but I don't want the hoidays to end. Luckily I have one more Christmas to celebrate next weekend and I don't know about you guys but I can't wait to start the after Christmas sales.

Here is the best part, my dog Lola, she dissapeared late last night so we went around the house calling her and where is she. Sitting on the couch staring at her sock, it was so funny. I tried to get some pictures and I promise I will try and post them before the new year. I know I am so bad with photos.

Plus as New Years approaches I am thinking of some new resolutions. Not so much for myself as for the business. I try to work on one big thing each year. Last year it was getting ahead of Show deadlines and applying for larger shows. I did okay but as the New Year approaches I am faced with the same thing. More shows or less. Sometimes it can be a bit much with working full time and doing the shows so I try to keep them to a minimum right now of about one a month. How about you gals any New Years Resolutions this year. I know it is still Christmas and I am kind of jumping the gun but the quiet house is unusual so I am trying to take advantage of it.

Anyone want to share their Resolutions? Until then!

No comments: