Monday, April 30, 2007

Swappin Heaven


Check out all of the goodies that my swap buddy MeLisa sent me!
My box arrived on Saturday and I grabbed that sucker and ran right up the stairs. Check out the next picture of all of the goodies, she totally spoiled me.

Look at all of this stuff, it was all I could do to stop and take a photo and not ripp into these lovely little packages. Take a close look too, I was so excited that I spelled spring wrong, but let's just keep that between you and me!

Here's a close up, aren't those flower pins just the cutest! Let's see there was just so much stuff in there, there was a sewing patterns and a cute little pin cushion that she made. I was telling her that I am trying to learn how to sew. So far all I have accomplished are those little draw string bags. So she sent me this adorable pattern for a super cute summer shirt. There was chocolate and make-up, and these wonderfully smelling bath soakers that she made herself. Some new decorations for the house. Also she sent me this tin of inspiration, full of wonderful jewelry findings. Just so much stuff.

Isn't this the cutest MeLisa made it her self I am so in awe she did such a fabulous job, I absolutely love it. So I just wanted to share it with the rest of you. Now take a look at the inside, love the fabric combo that she used.


Plus she is just the most loveliest woman, I just adore her she is so sweet, and such an accomplished seamstress. I know I have definately made a great new friend with her, and hopefully I won't drive her nuts asking all of my sewing questions to her. Well check back tommorow, I think I have found something super cool. Dying to know what it is, well you'll just have to wait to see what it is. Until then!

2 comments:

CG said...

I'd be snatching that up too..looks like you got alot of really fun stuff!

Jodi Ohl said...

Melisa is the sweetest, isn't she...well of course, the package couldn't have gone to a nicer person either....so y'all made great complimentary partners :). I'm with Christy, I'd have snatched up all the goodies quicker than all get out, too!

:) lucy