Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Newest Collection



I started collecting vintage corsages this year, right before Christmas and man these buggers are hard to find. I just adore these, aren't they just the cutest. I always wonder what was it purchased for, what event, what memories just lie awaiting with this beautiful piece.
The White and yellow one is from Vintage This Retro That. The Christmas one I got from Candy Connection 22. They both did a wonderful job as sellers and look at their pics, lovely aren't they.So as you can see I am quite addicted to them and they are making me get way deep! Now I just have to figure out how to display them, I like that all of them have come in the original box, so I don't want to lose those boxes but I would like to display them some how so I can see them, but I don't have to worry about sun damage or pet damage! If you guys have any ideas I would love to hear. So far I only have 3 to my name and two of them being Christmas ones. Hmm please help!

No comments: