Sunday, January 6, 2008

New Valentine Goodies!

Well I have some new Valentine goodies over at the shop and some new jewelry findings as well. I kind of bought a ton of stuff to start the new year out and I have way to much so I am sharing with you guys.

Etsy
Buy Handmade
vintagerecreations


Also this is my 96 post so I am almost to 100. Can you bleieve it I sure can't so to celebrate I am going to have some sort of a give away not quite sure what yet, but stay tuned for that news. Hope you are all having a great weekend. I myself am having a lazy sunday and relaxing. Until next time!

3 comments:

Ms. Porter said...

ooooohhhh my gooooossshhhhh!!!!

MéLisa said...

Ouhhh! Look at all the pretties!!!! Congrats on your almost 100th post! I am sure that you will comeup with something fabulous for it!

BeachysCapeCodCupboard said...

Looks like you've been busy collecting lots of gorgeous treasure!!! Thank you for your comment on my blog! =)